View Single Post
Old 1st April 2007, 04:43 PM   #1
Just Hoping

am I eternally bound?

Hey guys

I was wondering if any of you can help, you see I am a christian but my husband just walked out, sent me a text message on valantines day 2006.
Some oy you might say well you had to of done something right!

The church we met in I had later decided it wasnt the one for me and so I joined another church, he hated it and said he needs to be with an adventist girl. personally I think it is a cult and I just needed a closer walk with Jesus.

yes we had a few heated discussions regarding the fact that he never paid any attention to my daughter (of a previous teen relationship) and why in the 2 years we were married he never took me out.

when we first met he didnt have any money and I did all the wining and dining the trips etc but that was cool I loved it, showing him around this country

Yes I know these may seem like petti issues but it really concerned me and the reason I bought them up was because I wanted to solve them and move on .

There was never anything done about the issues I raised and being hurt and not having anyone to help me, I one day I exploded to his cousin over the phone, that He just ignors me and how he hasnt once asked if my daughter needed ( clothes, school shoes etc), I also said he was slow because his excuse was that after 2 years he still needed to get used to the way things are done in this country and that I should of asked if she needed anything, of course his cousin relaid everything I had said back to him and that day he sent me the text to say he wasnt comming back home.

I have called the pastors and made many attempts to re-concile but he just isnt interested. I hate divorce and stand for marriage but what do I do.

Since then he has made no attemp to re concile and my church says I will never be able to re - marry. today is firts day in april 2007, my question is do I divorce and move on maybe another relationship or will I go to hell

Christian friends please help

Last edited by Just Hoping; 1st April 2007 at 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes and gramma errs