Thread: I can't let go!
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2013, 10:32 AM   #42
Pamela

Re: I can't let go!

When I got home from work he lit into me again for wrongly accusing him. Extremely angry, yelling at me that I was driving myself crazy and him to hate me. He also criticized me for snooping through his things. He refused to see how this looks to me, but instead turned it all around to make me look like the bad one. He said he wanted to be away from me because he couldn't take it anymore. Again he claims he has had nothing romantic with her, and had spoken with her to tell her about my reaction to the check. She thought it was funny that I have reacted this way and apologized to him that their friendship caused this problem. Why did he call her to discuss this and not me? They sympathize with each other, but he doesn't call me all day, waits for me to get home and verbally attack me. He makes me feel like I have damaged our marriage and it is all my fault. He even claimed his friends asked who was sending him so many messages yesterday and he told them it was his crazy wife who thinks he is messing around. He ended the conversation telling me to go ahead drive myself insane and he will put me away in an institution. I could only think, how cruel and mean? How is this all my fault? Did I push things beyond repair by expressing my perceptions and what I was feeling? He came to bed very late, never said another word. His alarm went off at 4:30am. He got up, got dressed and left by 5am. Still not speaking to me. I feel I may have ruined everything. I feel horrible, and very confused because this all went so very bad. Does he really hate me for all of this?