View Single Post
Old 5th April 2009, 04:10 AM   #4
rppearso

Re: Redefine the marriage contract?

Some (In my opinion a fair number) but I will say "some" for the sake of argument want a kid but are prudes and they realize that they need to have sex for this to happen they also know guys dont like prudes so they put on a show in the beginning so that they can get what they want and then once they have the man legally responsible for the kid they just go back to there prudish ways.

Like I said if a prudish woman wants a kid she can adopt the child and raise it on her own. If she actually wants to be a wife first and a mom second then she can get married and get pregnant.

The child should not lack clothes or food the woman should work to support the kid and put the kid in day care. Obviously it would have to be taken on a case by case basis, if the wife was giving her husband what he needed and he still cheated or abused her then he would be left holding the bag. I know that woman can play a passive aggressive role and make men do stuff.

I pose a question to you (you probably wont answer or will add modifyers to the question as to completely skirt around it but I will ask), what would you do if you put on an act for a man you were interested in to get him to marry you and so you could get pregnant then when you were done with the act (ie stopped giving BJ's or having sex everyday or whatever) he became depressed and completely withdrawn (he did not cheat on you or leave you though) and was not interested in being apart of your kids life or spending time with you (let say he still gave you a hug and/or a kiss when he got home and tried to make some kind of an effort but because the depression was so great it did not amount to much) but went to bed early and did not want to talk or engage in a meaningful way becasue he was so hurt and his life sucked and maybe he would go to counseling with you but nothing meaningful came out of it. and if you asked for a divorce he refused to sign the papers unless he would not have to pay child support. What would you do? How would you act? Would you want to live out that existance for the rest of your life because you chose to be manipulative in the beginning of the relationship? Bear in mind the question is not about if what he is doing is right or wrong because someone being in a state of mental depression is not sin. If you want to skirt around it or answer a question with a question please do not bother responding but if you can answer open and honestly I would love to hear your response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Such a ridiculous viewpoint. So children should lack clothing or school money or not eat properly to "punish the wife" for not meeting a mans' sexual demands?

In your own situation you now make excuses as "she made me do it." As if you had no moral responsibility for cheating in the marriage. Just a a man will beat a woman and say<"She made me do it." That is such an abusive and immature way to see the situation.

Do you really think about what you say before you say it? So the children are to be used as pawns in some mating call of the wild? Such a primitive way to see the world. I love the "manipulatively got pregnant" part. The man gets a woman pregnant.....it is not an act done on ones' own. Too much!