View Single Post
Old 18th November 2011, 09:15 PM   #8
Miz Krystal

Re: Can a 14 year old get married?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
She is a child and you are being a very irresponsible parent allowing her to live with this grown man under your roof.
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE.

Quote:
He is committing child sexual abuse and should be arrested and charged,
He is a lovely young man. He is a good person. He hasn't hurt no one - why should he be put in jail for a victimless crime?

Quote:
the law is the law and even at 16 she can only marry with both parents approval.
16 is 2 years more than 14, like it makes a difference. And so what about the law? It used to be against the law to be gay, or in nazi Germany to be a Jew! Laws aren't always right.

Quote:
If the authorities find out what is happening, you too would be arrested because she is still a child and you are allowing a man to have sex with a child under your roof.
She aint no child. On my street 14 year olds sell drugs, are they 'childs'? I don't think so, they are young adults that's why the age of criminal responsibility is 10.

Quote:
Do the right thing and ask him to leave at least until she is 16
As if 2 years makes a difference! You dont know my daughter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen_uk View Post
Miz,

Any person over 18 having sex with a child under the age of 16 is automatically guilty of rape in the UK if caught . The law considers that a child under 16 is incapable of giving consent for sex.
Then the law is ridiculous. As if people over 16 can't be taken advantage of, but people under 16 will always be traumatized. If sex with a girl under 16 is harmful why is it legal in some countries?! Obviously it don't do no harm, the law is based in lies.