Thread: Flirty husband
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2012, 12:54 AM   #4
lilieme

Re: Flirty husband

oh my.. thank you guys for your replies. when we were dating I don't know he is a flirty man. I've known him for 4 years before we got married. when I asked him about that he said just because we are married that he think flirting is okay because he is already mine and I don't have to worry. I don't think his logic is right. I said it's because we are married you have to respect me more. If we are still dating and I found out that you are flirting I still can break up with you, but now we're married it's not a simple thing for a divorce. But he won't listen. He said he's not going to stop do the flirt jokes and I have to trust him. Every time I brought this up he only said 'you don't trust me and that's the problem. I don't want to discus this because your trust issue is the problem'

You know he usually a caring person. he always check on me whether I arrived safely when I went out or went home from work. The day at our very 1st anniversary, when he sat with that girl in the bus to other city, he didn't even bother to ask me if I got home safely. I didn't tell him that I got home safely because I wanted to know if he still care for me when he's with that girl and apparently not. he didn't ask at all and that was the first time he's like that. I was so sad.. it's just our first anniversary and he already busy with that girl. and a week later got home with that kind of msg in his phone..

yeah I hate the married woman also.. she support him to be with that girl even though my husband said it was all a joke..
what should I do. I love him so much and until now if I don't bring that up our relationship is okay. But he continue to do the flirt and he honestly told me that he enjoyed such a flirt joke with those women.
I said I don't want you to be friend with her, she's not normal. he said he know that but he won't stop be friend with her. if their friendship can develop to a close friend then he would be bestfriend with her.
I was speechless...
lilieme is offline   Reply With Quote