Thread: Flirty husband
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2012, 07:59 AM   #8
Forever

Re: Flirty husband

I was not serious when I said he must be 16 years old...I was meaning that is how he acts and thinks.
If you are strong enough to tolerate him until it is convenient for YOU to decide what and when the best thing for you to do is, then I hope you can endure it long enough to manage YOUR plans...your so called "husband" is certainly persuing plans of his own isn't he? This is NOT how marriage works. OMG do you realize what you are going to have to do to maintain your sanity there? You simply CANNOT live your life snooping and checking up on him daily...and confronting him with what you find. This will cause so much havoc that the fights will get brutal and he will likely be the one to leave long BEFORE you are ready to make YOUR own transition...or you will grow to HATE him enough to shoot him before long...(not worth it).

Dont be shocked by our opinions and responses...we see this all the time here, but cannot help anyone until they understand how terribly wrong and destructive it is for him to act like that...and what the results will be. At his age, he MUST KNOW better since he is not really 16 years old...and honestly, do you really think most 16 year olds would believe that it is okay to act like him even if they "only" just had a girlfriend...let alone if they were MARRIED?! If a 16 year old found out that one of their parents were behaving this way, they would be horrified and disgusted...absolutely...I am certain that even a 7 year old would be!

He has ZERO respect for you and is running off of his big fat ego...playing with your heart and boosting himself up. He says "dont worry, I already belong to you"? Well then, what the heck is he doing acting like he belongs to NO ONE? What part of him actually DOES belong to you when he is so willing to destroy your heart and mind this way? My my, what a piece of work he is!

Just be careful NOT to get pregnant! You will end up having to share that child with him after the divorce...and having to have contact with him to exchange the child for visitation rights will hurt you even more and prevent you from having a full life of your own moving forward. As a matter of fact, if you ever decided that you wanted to leave and go back home...even to another area far away from him, you will NOT be able to do that because it wont be legal...because with having a child, comes his "parental rights" to have easy access to it.

No sweetie, you are not paranoid at all...but as long as you stay with him, you would be better off staying totally IGNORANT of what he is doing and saying to other women so you dont lose your mind and end up doing "something" terrible to him that you will regret. Sorry you love him.

Last edited by Forever; 29th November 2012 at 08:42 AM.
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote