Thread: Flirty husband
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2012, 10:15 AM   #12
lilieme

Re: Flirty husband

@lost: do you have the same story with me?
I also think that I'm a fool and for sure i need to be wiser...

@Helen: thank you for comforting me It really means a lot especially when now i can only blame myself for not seeing this could happen. I mean how could I know? I feel like an idiot. And how could marriage and love only last for one year? it's really bad..

now it's really hurt but also hard to just ask for separation. I'd really like to work things out. i'm ready to forgive him if he just promise that he knew his fault and won't do it again. But unfortunately he himself didn't think that he did any mistake. that it's all in my mind. When I told him that the girl is not a good person seeing from the way she acted around men and around my husband, seeing from her texts, he stands in her side instead of agreeing with me. he said it's just the way she makes friend and I can't force someone to make friend like the way I make friend. can you believe it?

i feel like I'm stuck in here. But I think I have to hold on like Raymond said, wait and see how it will develop so at least I will have a very strong reason to ask for a separation, because I have a really good relationship with his family..
lilieme is offline   Reply With Quote