View Single Post
Old 14th July 2013, 12:39 AM   #1
Lauren

Need some help...

I have been married 22 years. I have felt that for the most part it has been a good marriage. My only complaint is that he is not affectionate at all. We have a very very active sex life though. About 5 months ago he tells me he lost his desire in our marriage about 4 years ago and he wants to move out and divorce. Say what??? I was so blindsided I cant even tell you. How can we go from having sex about 6 times a week, laughing and spending time together to hey I don't feel it I want a divorce. So we spent the weekend talking and he was adamant he was leaving. My son happened into the room that night saw I was sad and after he left the room my husband did an about face and said we would work on things. Fast forward 5 months, we still have sex 6 times a week or so, joke laugh etc.. some days he is very happy, other days he is so quiet and distant, which just kills me because I am consistently wondering what the hell is going on in his mind. If I ask him he tells me we are fine. I have been checking his phone for weird number, emails and credit cards but nothing is out of the ordinary. I am 100% positive he isn't cheating, but I wonder if he is just out of love with me? Is it possible that you can just fall out of love? I am so attentive to him, tell him I love him, massage him a lot etc.. He wanted anal sex, so I agreed just for him (I wasn't a fan). I just wish he would reciprocate the love and attention but he doesn't. He isn't a jerk to me but I feel lonely half the time. I feel if he cant love me who will etc.. sounds silly to say that but I don't know what to do. How should I act to make him realize what he is doing to me?? Any thoughts?