Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2011, 10:52 PM   #136
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Its osteoarthritus and there is no cure and you're right, I am doing better today because about six this morning I started reading my bible and praying and became determined that not even arthritus is going to get me down. The idea came to me to fast and pray for these issues in my life. The only cure is if God heals me and I believe in healing and I know he can do it.

It looks like I don't have much going for me in that my body hurts and my man is like a mannequin just sitting there watching tv and I get no encouragement from him, but I have God the the bible said to delight thyself in him and he would give you the desires of your heart and to wait on him and that's what I plan on doing.

I felt so much better after my time with God and I spend over an hour just thanking him for the answers. Yesterday I felt like there was no reason to live if it had to be like this and nothing has changed with him but God did touch me and my back is much better today and I can't let the enemy win. I am an assembly of God christian but I have learned to be open minded and not so 'one way, only way' like my mother.

I believe in the bible and in God and even though I have rough days, if I keep my eyes on him and in the word then maybe I won't handle the rough times like I have been doing. Its just hard when everything goes wrong but I know this is the enemy because i'm getting closer to God.