Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2011, 04:00 PM   #145
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Good news. He went to get the van smogged and it passed. He did a partial tune up and we saved $150 and you should see the difference in him. He's more relaxed and he actually slept with me and held me all night tightly. We're getting along better and he's talking more. I told him that I had told him that God would take care of everything and he didn't have to worry.

There wasn't much doubt in my mind that it would work out and he just worries about things he doesn't have to. Thats where faith in God comes in. I told him I prayed about it and I knew God was going to take care of things. I didn't know we'd wind up saving $150 but when God does something he does it right.

His whole demeanor is different. We were dancing together in the front room to oldies and singing together. He's an excellent guitarist and he plays the banjo and has a good voice and I do as well, I was in the church chior for all of my youth and it was nice to sing again. Him holding me all night was nice also and sometimes I think he's waiting for me to make the first move, like in the morning but i'm unsure because the last thing I want to do in try and initiate something and be refused and him make excuses.

I even put on the neglige he likes and we had a nice time. This is more like the h I knew but work still needs to be done. At least now I feel comfortable enough to tell him what I'm thinking and he has gotten some of his sense of humor back. He had me laughing yesterday and he's right, we will be together forever.

I'm sorry if i've repeated anything. I don't remember what I told you on the 1st of Nov. God is helping me get through a difficult time. I don't like change much, especially in my relationship, but its obvious that he still loves me and wants me and I think I need to lighten up on all the thinking I do about him and me.

I need to focus on God, which is what I've been doing, but not dwell so much on what I think is missing in this relationship. I didn't say anything to him about not making love to me because I want him to feel he can sleep with me without repercussions of any kind. I still love him very much and I'm looking forward to our thanksgiving, just the two of us. For whatever reason; we seem to work together, even if things aren't as I would prefer.

The most important thing is that I know he has no desire to cheat on me and I know he loves me and watches out for me. I feel safe with him. God help me, but I am still attracted to him.