Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2011, 01:52 PM   #273
Chamomile

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Not that I'd try to reply on behalf of Chosen........ Not at all..x

This thread has been going for so long but what you're covering, Baroness, is well beyond what this thread is really about - "sexless marriage" or "H does not want sex".

Your posts are mainly about you not able to move on emotionally and your constant frustrations from not getting what you want from him. Besides your issues with finance, there are many other issues you have covered so far which are well beyond the scope of this particular thread.

Sometimes, Chosen does not put it tactfully as many of us are also guilty of but I can imagine that she is also quite frustrated that you're perpetually falling back into a disgruntled and angry state. And you are constantly very passive and often reactive to whatever bothers you.

If I'm really blatantly honest, maybe, you're slightly addicted to the state you are in. People can be addicted to certain psychological states and they can be addicted to unhappiness even. If you complain much less and putting that extra energy into "doing" something instead, you might even start to feel better about yourself.

xx