Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2011, 05:36 PM   #282
Chamomile

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post

Things did change when you told us that you werent after all, married, because then you werent in that position of having made that covenant relationship with him, and that makes a vast difference.You hadnt made those promises of 'for better or for worse', and so werent committed in the same way.

I do pray that you will be able to make a decision soon, as all of this going to and fro in your mind cant be good for you or him. It will wear you down and drain you. In the end you will have to make a decision and stick with it, otherwise you will be in this situation for the rest of your life, just not knowing what to do, and spending a large part of your life being discontent and unhappy.
Theres nothing wrong with you staying together and just being companions, if thats what you choose, but whichever way you go, I hope that God gives you peace with that decision and that you can make the best of either staying or going. I think that it will be a relief for you(and him)when you have decided one way or the other.
Hi

Anyway, I still think Chosen has summed up the situation very well.

I realize this site isn't much moderated (It seems that posters are mainly self-moderated) but we still follow basic rules such as keeping the discussions within the topic.

Baroness, you have gone wildly off topic as your situation isn't that of married couples hence creating all the confusions. You seem to think your situation is quite the same as most people who are married. I quite disagree.

Your problems and issues could have been best discussed in your own separate thread as you are not married and this thread is really intended for married people who are suffering from sexless issues within the scope of marriage.

I completely agree with Chosen whilst Chosen and I sometimes get the wrong end of stick It is just not going to solve any of your own problems by posting re. your character assassination against your partner.

You're like a pendulum. One day, you write that you cannot get enough of your partner and the next, you go on how sick and tired of your mate and how much you hate this man. See? This is hardly a straightforward "sexless marriage" issue.

People would have given you support and help even if you were honest about your status and the situation.