View Single Post
Old 21st December 2012, 05:19 PM   #202
Forever

Re: Married and lonely

I would do this:

Tell your wife that you and she are living as room mates rather than as a married couple according to Scripture. Tell her that when the youngest turns 18 that your "job" is finished as far as morally and legally tending to their needs, and that she will need to start preparing herself for a career...as you will be leaving permanently to find a wife who will love you as God intended it.

Tell her that her interpretation of Scripture regarding submission, sex and love is so rebellious that the only reason that you continue to remain is for the children, and that you are not going to allow for this for the rest of your life.

Tell her that you will help her to launch herself into the world of employment as best that you can, because when your last child is eighteen, the so called "marriage" is finished.

That will give her something new to think about and focus her attention on.

Is this Biblical? You bet it is...God always warns His people before dishing out consequences...and she will have a seven year window of opportunity to repent.

As for the snoring, get a pair of earplugs...the soft kind for your wife and get back into the bedroom. My husband snores something awful, but the earplugs kept on my side of the bed work like a charm...especially if I use them as soon as I go to sleep rather than after he has already snored me awake.

Last edited by Forever; 21st December 2012 at 05:30 PM.
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote