View Single Post
Old 21st September 2015, 09:11 AM   #38
ralfgarnett

Re: Courage to leave my 11 year marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
No thanks I will stick to God word in the Bible. Much better way of life.
Thank God that God did use Henrys mistakes to enable people to get out of that church. My pastor was bought up to go to a RC school and go to their church, he tells awful stories of what happened and of his relief to get out and find God. The RC church is full of man made traditions and beliefs that are entirely unbiblical, such as praying to and idolising Mary, and praying to other dead people which we are strongly warned not to do.

BTW hundreds of Anglican churches are named after saints, but why do they need to be anyway?
Well I love St Mary and we will always pray to her as well as god, even though my faith has been challenged recently I am still proud of my religion my parents gave it to me, and our faith helped us through the blitz in WW2 when our Islands were almost at the point of starvation, don't forget that the people of Malta were awarded the George Cross for extreme bravery and it sits on our national flag to this day we are Malta The George Cross Island, we believe it was our faith and prayers to Alla and Santa Marija that helped us to survive and we were saved by the Santa Marija convoy that so bravely reached Grand Harbour Valletta with important supplies including fuel for the RAF spitfires and hurricanes to fight the Luftwaffe and our so called cousins in the Regia Aeronautica, and if your referring to unfortunate incidents within the R-C church then I would bet good money that the COE is not exactly sin free either, just goes to prove that there is no such thing as perfection in any religion.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote