View Single Post
Old 13th August 2016, 01:50 PM   #18
ralfgarnett

Re: Please pray for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Sounds good to me Ralf. God might have his hand on you. If they lift up the name of Jesus then it might be a good place to believe in Him and ask Him into your life. I hope and pray that you really come into that. He can be your strength as well as mine.
Thank you Raymond, i have always had a faith and a belief, however, over the past 2 years or so i have questioned that faith, as very selfishly I have felt abandoned and ignored by god, however I can feel my faith becoming stronger again, and when I have these feelings of abandonment I always think of something that Chosen has said that was very wise, and that is that god allows us free will, and while he doesn't want us to be unhappy or for marriages to end, he has no will or power to prevent anyone from doing what they choose to do, he could neither stop my wife from leaving nor bring her back in to my life and our marriage, and when I think of this it helps me to come back down to Earth and realise that it's not my fault and I did nothing wrong, and neither could I of prevented what happened, it's a very good realisation grounding tool.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote