View Single Post
Old 12th July 2017, 10:20 AM   #12
Ralf Garnet

Re: Well it's happened.

Well life does play funny games least when you expect it, I have been apart from my stbxw for over 3 years now, and the papers are signed and just awaiting absolute now, must admit I will shed many a tear that day, she will always be in my heart but I have let go and accepted the inevitable, we are still on very good terms, and I do know through other people she has been snooping to find out where I am in life.

Well the answer to that is I am feeling so mucg better at the moment, still work in progress, but so much better, the reason is simple, out of the blue some time ago now, I re-met a very lovely lady whom I knew around 30 years ago when we were both early 20's or so but she is around 18 months younger than me, we talked for a while, swapped numbers, talked on the phone a few times, then started to meet for occasional drinks, and now we speak most days and see each other a few times a week and always at least one day over the weekend usually Saturday's which have become wonderful again, we are sharing some amzing times, she is absolutely stunning, very beautiful, very vivascious, very caring, very thoughtful, very sexy, very feminine, not too girly nor a princess, I really couldn't be doing with that, she is very down to earth and very very special, and we spend quite a lot of time together, and we have a lot of fun together, at this stage of my life I never expected anything like this too happen, I just really didn't want to know, my defences were up, and nothing like this was ever going to happen to me ever again, but it has, I am happy with the way things are, I am happy with the dynamics, I still live here while she has her own place, and that suits us both just fine, she knows my situation, and she knows she can ask me anything she chooses as relevant, she has been single by choice a good few years since her marriage also sadly ended, because the end of any marriage is sad, so I just wanted to pop in, say hello, and give a brief up date on life 3 years on, I will be back, but I want to re-itterate my sincere thanks to all you special people who have helped me along the way, one thing I have learned is that nothing lasts for ever, so carpe diem, if this relationship lasts, and I can see no reason at this stage why it can't then I will continue being happy with this happy lady, but if for whatever reason it doesn't, then I am in a better place in many ways, because while I care deeply, and even lhave ove her in the same way as she does me, I decided some time ago, to take back my heart from my wife because she became unworthy of it, and instead give it to someone else to look after and keep it safe, ie, me, but now and then I don't mind letting this lovely lady feel what is in my my heart, but right now it's staying with it's owner,God bless you all.

R-G

Last edited by Ralf Garnet; 12th July 2017 at 10:50 AM.
Ralf Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote