View Single Post
Old 17th August 2016, 11:46 AM   #860
ralfgarnett

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
Hi;

I recently found this forum. I am married but, me and my husband are more roommates than a married couple. He doesn't care about having sex himself but, he recently brought up wanting to watch me have sex with another man.

We are a Christian couple. I try to get my husband interested in sex, and the only thing that seems to excite him is the thought of me being intimate with another man. I love my husband and have no desire to be with another man but, I feel that doing so would be the only way to get my husband excited about having sex with me.

This is my third marriage. The first two went South within a few years. My first husband wasn't a Christian, and he cheated on me. My second husband is in prison for the rest of his life for doing the most horrid thing a man can do. My current husband was a pastor with the Salvation Army for many years, and he's a wonderful man but, now I am beginning to wonder about him and me.

I have been a forced celibate for about 7 years now, and recently found out that my husband has had thoughts of sexually sharing me with other men. I know I am not alone in being in a sexless marriage but, I wonder if I am alone in the fact that my husband wants to share me, sexually.

I went to our pastor's wife and told her that my marriage was sexless and I didn't know what to do about it. She said, "Tell him you want to fulfill his sexual wants and desires completely. And then do it!" I didn't tell her what his desires are, mostly because I am ashamed of his desires. And what scares me the most is that it might be the only way to get him interested in having sex with me again.

Thought? Anyone???
Don't even think about it, this is morally revolting and wrong on every level, if he loved you truly as a husband should love his wife then he wouldn't contemplate such vile behaviour, I think you might need to question his motives not to mention if you would want to be married to such a man, had my wife ever suggested this to me then very loud alarm bells would of been ringing in my head.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote