View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2017, 05:19 PM   #4
Twinkletwinkle

Re: My husband sent messages to a prostitute

Thank you both for your answers. It's been a while since I posted the original post and I kind of still feel the same. The reason he didn't actually see this woman he'd messaged wasn't because he couldn't go through with it but because she didn't reply. He had tried on many occasions to book her and she just didn't accept for some reason.
There were also messages to another woman via a dating site but all the messages had been deleted (it said 17 messages deleted) I have no idea what else went on and despite him claiming over and over again that nothing happened with any of these women, I'm finding it hard to believe. Since then I went through his computer and found photos of himself and I don't think he was being honest about those either. He says they were profile pictures for some of the sites but he didn't use them.
I just feel there's this whole other side to him. However.. since we've started afresh and become more in tune with each other's needs, we have been closer than ever before. Maybe I just need time to come to terms with it all. I just have this nagging feeling that he wasn't honest with me when I asked if everything he'd told me was true or if there was more I don't know about. I guess that's where trust comes in.
He's agreed to go to psychosexual counselling to learn about communication when it comes to subjects like this and to figure out why he thought that acting on these urges would be the best answer.
I'm seriously considering whether this is the kind of marriage I want to be in. It's so sad as I love him so deeply. I can't imagine loving anyone else. I've been very clingy with him since finding out. He's been more affectionate and reassuring too. I feel so torn about what to do.
Do I just need to let it go and try one last time?
Twinkletwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote