View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2011, 12:28 PM   #18
lovingfatherandhusband

Re: Wife wants "space" and is moving out

No nothing was ever physical, yes we both would say mean things to each other, but we would 99% of the time make up. It was on both sides that things would be said, probably more mine. She wouldn't say stuff to get to me, she would change her behavior to get to me.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn 't, then it was never meant to be.”

As hard as it is to let her go, this is my only chance of getting her back. Me showing her that I can respect her wishes of wanting space and I WILL respect it. Doesn't make it easy.

The confusing thing to me is that we have mutual friends and gives them the feeling that it is temporary, but when she talks to me she makes it seem so permanent. Maybe this is her way of getting back at me for everything. Well that is fine I will take it, because I love her and deserve it.

I'll keep everyone posted throughout the next few weeks how things progress. I suspect that if she does take me back it won't be for a few months. Thanks for everyone's thoughts... pray for me.