View Single Post
Old 20th March 2013, 04:55 PM   #12
sirleo

Re: I feel betrayed!

Thanks to all of you! And Sonia, I probably should mention here something that I have not so far, I was once married before too but that wedding was annulled in 2006 due to the simple fact that In that arrange wedding - the exwife's family had got us married with intention of getting residency in canada to which I said no after wedding when they asked cause I was marrying the girl not the deal to sponsor others along.

Here in 2011 when proposal came from a very close friend , I trusted his judgement as I was too much occupied in work and had not dated in 4 years at all. But the friend was also suprised who wondered y he was too no informed.
I agree with u all - love is a big factor but I hope u all agree it takes time to fall in love and understand your partner - but what is your word on when the partner shows a split personality.

I am hurt due to the fact that - I trusted her and shared with her everything from my past hoping it does not shock her if it surfaces. But now because of her health I have to live in india too. And work for 200 dollars a month.