View Single Post
Old 1st July 2014, 10:28 PM   #9
chosen

Re: My wife left me for a guy she just met at work :( will she regret

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku2luh View Post
Ronnoco thanx man. I have tried the gym already that is the only time I can kinda see an out to this, light at the end of this pitch black lonely tunnel. I have a great time with my baby girl, but just looking at her sometimes reminds me of all the plans we would make together. She is I think the personification of the love I felt and still fell for that woman. So its bittersweet moments. U r right and sound like a smart man ur words are truth. It's just so hard to think the person I loved and MARRIED was someone I never knew even after 10 years
Yes that's very hard. My husbands first wife met another man and divorced him after 23 years of marriage. He struggled to believe that she could do something like that. Her relationship only lasted a year, she was keener than him it seems, and by then they were divorced and we had met.
Just to encourage you, we have been very happily married for 9 years this year, she is still alone. I think she was mad, he is the best guy ever. I dont know if she regrets it or not, but she has never said sorry to him.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote