View Single Post
Old 24th December 2010, 08:21 PM   #14
leilag

Re: I don't want to get a divorce

I think a lot of this stems from my insecurity about love. Both my parents abandoned me at birth. I was raised by my grandmother and aunt. I was always made to feel like the bad child. I would rebel for attention and I recognize these patterns. I also think this is why I had issues with his mom. I think she feels bad for me, but wishes I would move on. He is still her son and wants to protect him.

The reason why I left the country we were living in was because I could not find work. I am a highly educated women and we both wanted to see me achieve. He always told me he did not want me to have any regrets about my career.

Yes, exactly when we meet we both were doing what people do in a bar. I do have respect for his religion and do believe it has saved my life. When both my aunt and grandmother died 2 things helped me our religion and my husband.

I totally understand that I have disrespected him. I did not do it on purpose for me sometimes showing affection comes naturally for me. I understand my actions to not leave room for trust.

I again spoke to his friend who says he will go talk to him face to face. He knows our past and will ask him on my behalf to find some mercy for me. I am lucky and hope for the best. My husband is still really upset.

Last edited by leilag; 24th December 2010 at 08:27 PM.