View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2013, 08:01 AM   #234
freddie

Re: How to see our married life through my wife's eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Well, as I have said...in order to keep as much friction from developing as you see her texting or on Facebook, and if those things are within your control...you can disconnect them and tell her it is because you find it hurtful and that she might as well get her own accounts going as you do not want to pay for something that you now see as being against the marriage whilst you are still there.

I wonder if she is going to "enforce" the Judge's orders to make you move out??? I mean, since she is in such financial straights, how is she going to manage if she does that???
I do not mind her using Facebook, I sincerely doubt she has a connection with the OM in it. She knows I can look to see. It even pleases me that she is making contact with the outside world again, under her married name with my surname only. It is the texting that bothers me.

She is stubborn and she hides her head in the sand, she will just let the order for me to leave happen. I think that, if she had no connection with the OM, this separation would be a good thing. We will still see each other most days. It will give her time to think on her own and maybe even realise what she is losing, but not if she thinks she has got another man lined up (which I doubt even if they are texting)
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote