View Single Post
Old 8th April 2009, 05:01 PM   #17
clockwork orange

Re: Redefine the marriage contract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
I am glad things are going better for you and that you have strong faith. You have been very honest with your situation. I appreciate your sharing this personal information and hope you find support and advice that helps. Your area of concern is also a problemfor my daughter and her SSA. It was a revelation to me and I met the other person last summer. Let us say I was a bit rocked and needed no explanation for I understood right away. .
Thanks for sharing that. It is a shock for any parent I should think - I know my Mum has never let my Dad find out about me, she says it would destroy him. She knows him best after 42 years! Try looking at http://www.truefreedomtrust.co.uk/ if you didn't already find it. That is where a lot of my support comes from, along with my local fellowship. Mr Clockwork is truly amazing ito how he has faced this and helped me to face it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Concerning RP here. I get it the poster enjoys talking about his sex life or non-sex life. Maybe part of the thrill is to go on a Christian forum for shock value? It all comes back to a rant about sex. It is a bit like a teen who just discovered his unit.
Since we are all adults we heard it before. I just don't like to hear it here. I say no style, no substance.
HeeeHeee!!!! Nail on the head!!
clockwork orange is offline   Reply With Quote