View Single Post
Old 7th May 2017, 08:04 PM   #5
chosen

Re: Caught on dating site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmsc View Post
Thanks Chosen.

Yes I know. It is hard though because i battles to make this relationship work and I gave up alot. Only last night she sent me a message saying that she missed me. I told her to explain why she was on badoo if she missed me. She said that she went on there to delete it but couldnt figure it. I asked why she added all those photos. She admitted that she did but that she didnt speak to anyone and found no interest. So why 5 months later are you on there and if you couldnt figure out how to delete it, when didnt you ask your son who sent you the link to help you delete it. At least delete the photos? Quickly turned it around and accused me of already moving on with a new girlfriend and that I was looking for something to break up with. Thing is that I didnt mention anything about breaking up. All I said is that she has messed up and that I don't want to talk to her for now.

My heart misses her but my head says walk away. She obviously is feeling guilty or gutted.
I think you know deep down that she was on there looking for other men. I think that you were her boyfriend until someone else came along. To be honest her first affair was a warning, but you didn't take it. Honestly faithfulness is so vital. She is twisting this round to blame it on you!!!

Its best if you cut off all contact to be honest, block her calls and texts and move on is my advise. Find a nice girl who will treat you with love and respect.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote