View Single Post
Old 14th December 2008, 10:36 AM   #9
Raymond

Re: Advice needed on whether should let husband come on holiday with us.

Jackie I am encouraged that you are not just a refuser full stop and are obviously working on your issues.

Your husband is in adultery and really doesn't have a claim on you and certainly not to bring the other woman into your house. If as you say you were working on your issues then it puts him in an even worse light than I originally thought. How can you try now? The waters are now muddied by this other woman. Sex is a pure thing just between the husband and wife not a commodity to try and match another woman in an illegal relationship.

For him to say it is just sex shows that somehow he has disengaged to a certain extent from the relationship he has with you. I think you are right as well that he shouldn't go on holiday with you while he is acting as he is.

Things cannot really be put right until he finishes with this other woman and mends the trust that has been broken between you. I think your sex problem is fixable but that will have to be put on the back burner for now until he puts things right.

Lets hope he comes to his senses and does the right thing. You are not expected to act like a wife to him while this is going on. He must know that deep down.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote