View Single Post
Old 29th October 2013, 12:45 PM   #158
Roses

Re: I don't love my wife and never have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
Roses, it's not freedom I want. I love being with my kids. They give me endless entertainment and fun. And it's not lust or excitement... It's love. I just want to feel what it's like to share that with someone- at any stage. Hopefully soon this will click for me with my wife.
Hi

I do appreciate what you mean.

I never said you wanted lust or excitement. You were very clear from the beginning. I didn't get that impression.

I only mentioned "fantasy" because in reality, you have good enough marriage with beautiful kids and wife who love you. Whatever you feel missing in your life, it stays in your fantasy as you aren't a single man with no ties. That's what I meant.

Personally, you are very unusual. You are obviously selfless for your children and your wife. You are obviously an outstanding man with moral integrity. Who can fault with that?

Have you read earlier posts made by others who had a similar situation as you have over this thread? You know that you wouldn't need any approval from other people knowing how emotionally intelligent you really are? Whatever you do, good luck with you. I'm sure you will do the right thing. Your children will grow up fast and you will be left with your wife alone, to work things out on your own anyway....

Last edited by Roses; 29th October 2013 at 12:53 PM.