View Single Post
Old 13th June 2009, 08:30 PM   #8
crazymonkey

Re: Is anyone brave enough to read the whole thing and offer some words of wisdom???

She finally decided to talk to me... she says that she loves me and she still doesn't have a conclusion for what all of this is or what she wants.

I've realized the things she was talking about all the things I've done in the past to make her feel the way she does and I told her I finally see how it effected her and that's not the person I want to be not just because I'm going to lose her but because I don't want to be that kind of person period. Being this miserable has given me a lot of time to really look at myself and see the things I have the power to change. I told her all of this but I don't think she believes in me anymore. She said she doesn't think people can change like that and especially not this quickly. I told her I can't convince her I can change, but when and if she's ready to come home I will show her. I just feel like it might be too late...

I'm trying to be hopeful but I just feel so sick and broken. I'm trying to work on what I can alone and with other people in my life but really the majority of the issues lie in our daily lives together and I can't do anything unless she gives me that chance.

- blah