Thread: needing advice
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2010, 09:34 AM   #4
lavene53

Re: needing advice

Hi Emma!

I see that this is a very deep and thoughtful situation for you and I would not like you to go through it alone and in fact I know that Gods with you and knows the answer to our questions even if you dont fully believe in him.

The thing is issues around religion dont get less strenuous once married and this has to be considered. Between the two religions there is no sitting on the fence you see.

In marriage you will need your family. If your heart is with your family then ask them (or at least one member you trust) to pray for you, i should think they love you and i don't believe they would turn away that request as practicing Christians. If you dont want to tell them exactly what the situation is then you dont have to but their prayers will prepare the ground for you and help you in your decision making. It will also prepare them for what ever decision you make.

Please believe that prayers directed at the God of Jesus work. Practicing or not God prepares the ground for you especially if go to him for help. And whether you believe in him or not He's got your back, loves you more than anyone on earth can and waits for you.

There is no ease in the decision you are going to have to make but stay strong and dont let ultimatums persuade you.
lavene53 is offline   Reply With Quote