View Single Post
Old 5th March 2016, 11:12 PM   #7
jan

Re: Should we reunite?

Hello,

Thank you again. In think my sister received ministry for the generational/spiritual aspect of the issues. My eldest son and I stayed with her for four months over the summer as a sort of place of safety. We have explored a sheltered housing option for my eldest which could be possible when he is 17. However, my eldest is quite happy with me at the moment. Children's Social Care know about my youngest son's situation. My husband phones agencies on an almost daily basis saying he cannot cope and the Child Protection Plans ended partly because Children's Social Care felt they were firefighting with respect to my youngest. He threatened social workers when they suggested voluntary foster care and agency representatives had to visit his house in pairs. I think they feel he can look after himself, but under the bravado, he is a very, very vulnerable boy.

I think the problem is that I can see all members of my family need care and at least two of my family are not receiving the care they need.
jan is offline   Reply With Quote