View Single Post
Old 13th January 2014, 05:09 PM   #198
Raymond

Re: I don't love my wife and never have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto View Post
I never looked at getting anything in return for what I have done for her. That was simply a way of making a point, which was that I didn't deserve the treatment I was getting over the years. Trust me, there is no poor old me feeling. It's more of a life is too short feeling. I won't say that I'm not somewhat bitter. I think that goes with any relationship that is not doing well. And no, it's not good to try and reconcile if I feel I can not get over, or get back the feelings I once had for her. I believe she is more concerned about not being married, than the concern of not being with me. I used to feel that way as well. If I'm going to be here for the long haul it can not be out of fear of losing her, it must be for the love and enjoyment of being with her.
You believe she is more concerned about not being married than the concern of not being with you? Do you believe this is her motive for marriage counseling? You need to get that right. If you are wrong you might be taking the wrong action.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote