Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2006, 03:57 PM   #51
Lovey

Re: today

Keylogger is the best way to go if you're looking into the online tracking option, Amanda. Spytracker is only a one star review product. The reason why, is below: Cons: Although it has many tracking options, I was unable to figure out how to get it to run in the background and actually do what it says it's suppose to do. There are no helps files what-so-ever, no "readme.txt" files, etc., and their web site isn't even functional any more. Basically, you're on your own if you want to use this program! Good luck!

(Taken from the website itself.)

Keylogger has help files, it has great technical support, they're functional, and will tell you exaclty how to install it. With spytracker you really are on your own! It's not great, trust me!

The only problem with any of these trackers is that they'll all show up in search and destroy spybot programs. If your partner knows a lot about computers, they'll surely figure out that it's there after running spybot. I see it on our computers all the time. (My H elected to put Keylogger on all our computers, so it doesn't matter to us.) Here is the link.

http://www.blazingtools.com/

Might I recommend that you don't even bother to get it? If you're going to use a tracking system you should be prepared to do something about your situation. If you're not prepared, like I've said before, you're only adding an unhealthy amount of stress on yourself. Think of yourself before you start spying. Hugs.