View Single Post
Old 5th May 2013, 06:59 PM   #137
snowmike

Re: My wife had an 18 month affair

Update time.

All change. I came to the conclusion that it was not going to work and that I needed to move-on..... I asked my wife to leave to which she has agreed. She hopes to hear next week if she has agreed terms on a small furnished rental property, which is available immediately.

I joined an on-line dating site and my world has really changed. I realised my self esteem ws on the floor and this was a way I could change things. I wont go into the details but I am, according to others, a bit of a catch for the ladies... this has turned out to be the case and I am currently talking to a number of interesting women on-line and have dated one and am dating another tonight. Needless to say, this has done wonders for my self-esteem and has made me happy for the first time in more than 6 months.

I now realise there are plenty more fish in the sea. That plenty of them are interested in meeting me and that I want to meet them and have some fun. I am making it clear I am not looking for a serious relationship and have no intention of jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. But I am now getting what my wife would not give me and I am enjoying it.

I find it amazing how in one month, I have turned from being deeply unhappy to almost like an excited teenager - somewhere in that time period a switch was flipped and I turned the corner.

I just want to let everybody on here know that you were a great support when I was deeply unhappy and I didn't know how to deal with matters. THANKS.
snowmike is offline   Reply With Quote