Thread: advice needed
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2005, 11:02 PM   #21
woodywasp

Re: advice needed

I am so confused now I dont know what to do! I put in for a divorce but it has been terribly slow to get started then I was arrested , then taken to court and accussed of been a mafia boss and a member of a organised crime family just becuase my mother is italian I had to stand and watch as the police went through my house and searched it . All this becuase I decided to move on and served my wife with divorce papers , who then becmae very vindictive. Eventually got to see my son for one hour every 2 weeks, My Wife changed her telephone number , moved house and I have not seen her to speak to since august although I have seen her drop my son off at a contact centre. I met someone else but just my luck she was married I have posted another thread about that one. I am terrified I am going to end up homeless with the divorce and just to top things off I have found out recently I have cancer of the thyroid and I am having treatment for that, sometimes it feels like it does not rain but ours down. At least now the poolice have let me go and have told me that my wife has been warned about her conduct . Now I am not allowed to speak to her , communicate in anyway and have had to give an undertaking to that effect till the middle of january. I have also found out my son has been in hospital but yet cant seem to find out why even though I have asked solicitor to look into it. I have been on my own since July now and although the pain has eased with time I still have nightmares and wake up in the early hours wondering what is going to happen to me . Perhaps I am just been soft