Thread: advice needed
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2006, 02:23 PM   #25
woodywasp

Re: advice needed

I received my devree Nisi last week how quickly this seems to have come through. I still miss my wife but know that there is no going back we have not spoken now since before christmas. In fact the last time I spoke to my Wife directly was last August. I guess I have no right to question her anyway after I had a disastrous relationship on the rebound I have stayed on my own. Last week I saw my wife at the contact centre with my Son as She left I realised that she was with another man saying he was another man is strictly not true he was about 23 wearing a baseball cap and a track suit . I dont know why but I felt very sad and hurt is this a natural reaction or am I Just been stupid ?????????
I never did find out what I did wrong in the marriage and I really feel like I did my upmost to save it but to no avail.
I still have limited contact with my son and only see him for 1 and 1/2 hours a fortnight although I have just started court proceedings to get my access extended . I just dont know where to turn at the moment I have been out with another woman a few times this one is single I might add but my head is still in a tiz all these months later any advice would be most welcome