Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2011, 05:31 AM   #45
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Harsh words, 1aokgal, but I get your point and it certainly wasn't my intention to burden anyone or depress anyone. Everything I say is what I am feeling and the poem was just to show others that I am in exactly the same situation except that it isn't as bad as it was. These are just my feelings and I can only express them on here.

However; you are right in some of what you say. To continue to talk about my problems in this manner isn't really helping me rise above it and I'm sure others are tired of hearing it. I am not upset, I might have been previously but I have learned to take criticism with more of an open mind than I had before. I could have done without the 'maudlin tragedy poetry' and the 'manure' comment.

I come here because this is the only place where I can express how I am feeling and it is also the place that has helped me quite a lot and so now I can see that I have been stuck in a place where I talk about my problems with my h and because I do, it is depressing me as well. I mainly talk about the things in my life because I wanted others to understand where I was coming from.

I wanted you all to know me and my h better so you would understand me better. However; talking about the past is not helping me get over this. I made up my mind earlier today that I would just have to let it go. I have to rise above and continue on with my life even though it isn't perfect, but whose is?

You have to forgive me, 1aokgal, and remember that this is a new thing for me, to come on here and express myself, I have not lived a lot of years with this and so I was just reaching out to everyone so I could make sense of it all. To let it go is very difficult but I have done better today and I had to train my mind to not dwell on negativity and to not complain and to just rise about it.

Talking about it over and over again, even if there are new things that happen, is not productive for me. I have changed very much since I came on here. I am no longer a victim of my own torment but have found a way to deal with it and God has helped me very much. I have discovered a creative side I didn't know about and this has enabled me to see beyond what is happening to me personally.

It has given me a purpose and I am not discouraged anymore. I am looking forward to life again and while it isn't possible to forget the past, it is certainly possible to learn from it. He and I are doing better and I am hopeful that we will continue to do so. I just refuse to be unhappy anymore and have decided to be thankful for what I do have.

I have a man who loves me and no matter what his physical body is going through, his heart still belongs to me.

I do apologize to everyone for being so down lately and I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just under the impression that it was okay to talk about how I felt and now I feel a little uncomfortable doing so. I thank you all for all your help and your insight and I don't know how I would have made it without you. Nothing has really changed here regarding this situation, but I have changed and surely that is a good thing.

Last edited by Baroness; 24th August 2011 at 05:44 AM.