Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 19th August 2011, 12:15 AM   #16
1aokgal

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Baroness..

Does your h use recreational drugs as pot? His behavior is so erratic, moody and it seems more than financial concerns. Agreed the M is like having another woman, because it removes intimacy from the marriage. It seems more than that to me..just doesn't make sense. I am suspicious about the use of his money the poor mouthing. Why don't you call his attorney and make inquiry. You are married, right? I don't think he is truthful, and may have a habit to account for those funds. Yes, it seems you have hit an impasse and he is little concerned for you either emotionally or physically.

Unless his use of alcohol has increased which gives him a nasty side. Funny, but some have a few drinks and relax, then the next drink launches the beast with insults or combat. I grew up in with a stepfather who drank. There are personality/brain declines with alcoholism.

I'm really sorry that your day to day is without joy but feel what you are doing can help you with the side income or better, depending on you. I will send you an email of a woman who is much in demand with the hats. You can check out her stuff. She is amazing.

If you can no longer afford the place you live you will have to find another place. Putting things in storage is a lose. lose idea as the storage bills grow to be more than the junk stored. Sorry, but I get the feeling he wants out more than you do. His "plan" seems to be for him, and not both of you.
I think you are right in how you assess that situation and it is not good. I think you should not mention the money you have credited and if I were you, would get an escape fund squirreled away if he has some plan you don't know about. His behavior has made you feel very insecure and upset.

Obama had a right idea that people need health care, not tied to the job. Women need PAP tests, Mammiograms especially with family history, that is a relief for you. That was a concern that you had no health care and are years from SS plan. I would not put a lot of hope with disability claim as they are notorious for dragging that out for years or denying marginal claims. Seems he felt you should have answers to problems he should have been working on for the two of you. I think you are correct in your feeling that is a lost cause and sex is the least of your problems there. The biggest problem is the lack of communication. That is what needs to change.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 20th August 2011 at 02:18 AM.