Thread: Just a Mess
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2007, 08:36 PM   #8
Martin

Re: Just a Mess

Hi HeartBroken

Thanks for your message

No problem with you commenting not at all, I take your point on divorce it just got to such a crisis situation, being 6 months seperated and I was so angry and I mean seriously angry I could not talk to her, just shouted at her down the phone and could not stop.

I was in a complete red mist, I even brought a punch bag on the advice from my councillor because she was concerned of how it was getting out of hand and I could of ended up hurting someone or myself.

I know divorce is not how God intended it to be, but I was sick of being in limbo not able to move on, she was not with me yet she still affected my life. I felt being on my own was better that what my marriage had become.

I have I new love for her now, I am not as angry as I was and I have not raised my voice once I now accept the marriage as it stands at the moment not what I expect it to be.

We now pray together for God to help us work on our relationship.

Alpha was set up by Holy Trinity Brompton in London for people exploring Christianity, http://uk.alpha.org/ Its Global now.

I filled my life with the Gym / sport to try and relieve the anger and stress but this only worked for a short time. Somehow I walked into a church and ended up with an extremely wise and supportive pastor who walked me and some others through the basics of the Christian faith again.

I have not read your postings however I pray that you and your husband will reconcile. I pray that your husband recieves a revelation of Gods plans / purposes for him and for both of you.

Thanks

Martin