View Single Post
Old 19th August 2013, 08:40 PM   #3
chosen

Re: INteresting question for married people.

I wouldnt say he is a chronic liar, but he will lie to save himself from trouble.
She has been doing what you say, praying and getting help for well over a year now, but more has happened since then and its not getting any better. She wonders if she can trust again and whether she really wants him to be the father of her children(not as yet born).Without trust what is there?
She is going to carry on praying for a while yet, and isn't going to jump into anything rash at the moment. However time is passing and no one wants to wait forever before they make a decision one way or the other. Its very unsettling. God has definitely bought things to light that enabled her to know things that had happened.

My question is I suppose, does God want us to lie to people in order to get them to marry us? What are the consequences? Isn't that legally deception? What if it was something that they knew would stop the person seeing them any more or marrying them if f they knew?
Its a very very shaky beginning and foundation for what is supposed to be a life long union of honesty and trust.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote