View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2006, 07:01 AM   #5
lukibi

Re: Christian Marriage And Sex Toys

Thanks mike56, kimbery and Hellen,
Thanks for making me think! honestly. I feel quilty of having those fantacies.
Some background may help you undrstand where I am coming from.
For the first 3.5 years of my married life. I played the good wife. I did express my desire to have preparation before sex(foreplay) and many times it never happened. I endured painfull sex, anumber of times with bruises. At one time I had sex just to meet his need 3 weeks after a C.S. I can still almost tough the pain.
By the end of my 4th year in marriage I though enough was enough and I expressed soberly my feelings about sex TO HIM. I was developing resentments for H. I felt used and bad. We had to do something.
We agreed to work on it. For almost one year I did enjoy making love with him. I was happy, I thought he was too. Untill the story of the other woman. One of the reasons my husband says he is not happy with is that he does not like 'procedures' during sex. Honestly do I go back to the painfull sex, become a dissatisfied woman. Wish secretly that I could have real love making.
I tried all I could to work on that relationship. My H. just gives us on average 45mins during workday in the evening. Most of the times the kids are tired and sleepy.
I tried making even an official appointment with him for just 30 mins in a week so we can talk, this despite many promises was never honoured.
He cares about other things. He does provide shopping for the house and share in paying rent.
He accompanies us to church most of the time.
Its not like he is a devil. But his just wanting to have sexual satisfaction without working on both of our satisfaction makes me believe that if he found someone who does not need satisfaction, he could just go for it.
Mike56, I gather you are a man. Just honestly tell me,WHAT DO I DO.
I agree I am living in fantasy sin. Selfish if you think so, I could agree with it to some degree. But will the future always be-----

on it.
lukibi is offline   Reply With Quote