View Single Post
Old 18th July 2013, 12:30 AM   #7
X-KID

Re: Is there something going on?

Hi all, firstly thanks for all the replies, just thought i would post an update. My wife is still getting flirtatious texts from her boss,the other day i accidentally picked up her phone by mistake(we have the same model of phone) on the lock screen it shows a preview of a message that has been recieved but not yet read,the message was once again from her boss, and said "i have feelings for you i shouldn't" i know she replied to that message,but when i got a chance to look at her phone a couple of hours later that message and any reply had been deleted. I dont know if that alone, gives me a good enough case to confront her on? or should i wait and see? she has also told me that at the end of the month everyone at her work is going out for a night out. I have a strange feeling tho that it will just be her and her boss,does anyone have any thoughts on how i should approach this one?? She is also working longer at work due to it being busy, and i do actually know that fact is true, but she doesnt get paid for the extra hours, when i say to her about not doing it unless you are going to get paid she says its not fair on her boss to leave it up to him. It feels like she cares more about what he thinks, than what i do. kinda feel like im being played as the fool here, any thoughts or advice most welcome.
X-KID
X-KID is offline   Reply With Quote