Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2006, 04:42 PM   #26
helenrw200

Re: today

No Amanda it isn't selfish at all, on here we open our minds and hearts and tell all our inner fears and I for one wouldn't like friends and family to have to read it, as you say it's personal.

It's valuable to have a real life support system, but the annonymity on here allows us to be more honest, I'm sure if she looked she'd find support groups anyway.

It's good that you're there for even though you know this man has been bad for her and her daughters, that's a true friend.

I hate the bad days when all your fears rush back and you have that horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach, but I guess it's par for the course and all you can do is live day by day and wait for the good ones to outweigh the bad ( anyone have any idea how long that might take ??? ). I find it hard to concentrate right now on anything and can't seem to settle to do much, flitting from one task.. and thought.... to another .

I think revenge can be sweet, even if you do love someone, I wouldn't harm anyone but sometimes you can get a great deal of satisfaction out of knowing you've paid back a tiny bit of the hurt, I think that's human nature. The trick is not to do anyhting you might later regret.. or get prosecuted for !

Take care Amanda, big cyber hugs

Helen xx