Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2011, 11:35 PM   #9
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Helen, I was only going to take a break but I decided to post since I have to reply to the comments just posted. Thank you for your concern but I think I will be all right. We talked about the finances again today and he said he was just venting but at least he's talking.

Chosen, I can't keep running off to my Mom's every times things get a little tough here. My place is to be with him, no matter how difficult things are right now. The time at my mom's was nice because I got to spend time with her and got closer to God. I have not slacked off in reading the bible and praying and I can talk to my mom on the phone. Running away isn't going to help. I'm sure you meant to just get a change of scenery but I just did that.

You are right, 1aokgal, with your suggestions on cutting down certain things. He only drinks for a day or so every other weekend so it isn't like he's constantly drinking beer, not like before. And yes, he smokes when he drinks so it can get expensive. However; he is the same man I met years ago and I had no illusions about him but didn't expect this problem.

I guess I was expecting everything to be perfect when we moved in together and of course it can't be perfect. The whole world is going through a hard time right now, some more than others, and I'm sure there are people worse off than me. I'm trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be learning through all this?

How to live without a lot of money? I've done that my whole life and had to fight for every dime. I'm sure many of you have done the same. I have to just do the best I can. Its upsetting when he talks like this because worrying about things isn't going to change them. I feel so weary with all this.

I just want to have a little fun. I'm meeting my best friend tomorrow and she's taking me to breakfast so maybe that will cheer me up.