View Single Post
Old 17th May 2006, 07:58 PM   #2
Helen

Re: My husband had an affair and got another woman pregnant?

Brandy24,

What a mess. What should you do? Leave this loser. I know it won't be easy with 2 kids of your own and one of his (plus the knowledge of at least one other that he has created with another woman) but my feeling is you have to for your sanity. Your husband does not love you. He is in a fantasy world of his own making. He is making up scenarios in his mind to justify your actions, much of which you say is untrue.

What possessed you to tell him anything about your affair? Maybe he suspects now that if you could lie about that, you could lie about so many other things. Hence the scenarios. Whatever he is thinking, there is no justification for his current behaviour. Two (or more) wrongs do not make a right.

Tell him you have no more room in your life for him. He is a liar and a cheat - a far bigger and far worse cheat than you - because, okay you had an affair but you did not come home with a bellyfull belonging to some other man. He has betrayed you over and over and is rubbing your nose in it. As his wife who has been faithful to him for years, you KNOW you deserve better.

Don't hate the other woman. She calls you because she senses that the two of you are in the same boat - which you are. Comfort each other and encourage her to give your cheating louse of a husband the boot too.

Leave this loser and make a life of your own for you and your kids. And don't forget to sort out child support.

Helen