View Single Post
Old 13th August 2008, 10:30 AM   #11
val100

Re: Have you ever seen a mocking bird to blue to even fly

Hi annie,
look I know how low we can get, i know how no matter how much you try you just can't see through the darkness and then I realised my pain my sorrow is mine the rest of the world is still going on. life didn't stop no matter how much I wanted it to. I realised that I can make or break me. I needed to regain control of my life and do what makes me happy. Tomorrow can change everything.
The film Kung fu panda ( don't laugh) has a very profound line. (I won't get it right but here is the jist of it) The past is just that, The future is unknown so we must live in the now it is a gift that is why it is called the present.
(apologise to everyone who can quote it perfectly)
We have to make ourselves happy and those that are not meeting our needs do not have to be left behind we just need to change our focus ad realise that our partners cannot always be what we need and that isn't our fault nor theirs.
We only have power over our happpiness and marriage can at times be the loneliest place on earth. I plan on never feeling that lonely again because I have me.
Tomorrow might be a bad day and I might need reminding of all of this. Thats why I come here.
Be proud walk tall and breath in the air.
We only get one chance at this life.
Thinking of you all