View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 04:48 PM   #11
crush

Re: Contact or No Contact...help!

Hi and sorry you find yourself on here. Heartbreaking I know. Your situation sounds so familiar to others on here. Sorry to ask but are you sure there is no one else involved as she seems so definiate and adamant about what she wants. There is no "lets see how it goes" or to try to work out the problems you have within your marriage. Usually people only go or want out when there is something better to go to, or so they seem. Unless you were abusive/violent in any way it seems odd to come so out of the blue.

I agree you should not have left the marital home, why should you it was her decision and if it wasn't for your parents you would be homeless, something I don't think she was particularly bothered about.

You have mentioned saying horrible things to her and feeling that you have disrespected her at times but has she ever been that way with you also or was that just on your part and if so you must ask yourself why you felt the need to emotionally hurt her in that way. It is very difficult but time will tell one way or the other as to why this has happened and sometimes knowing is a much better way of dealing with things.