Old 29th October 2015, 11:56 AM   #4
ralfgarnett

Re: I need HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
so what can i do raymond!
She wouldnt cook'
isnt interested to cook,
she makes excuses like shes pregnant and cant cook (but when her family was here a few weeks ago she was on her feet for 4hours cooking for them)
We are expecting our first child does that mean our child would face the uncertain future of eating properly home cooked meals?
You already said that you can cook so why would your child have an uncertain future ?, why don't you teach your wife what you already know about cooking, I did just that over the years and my wife went from being a good cook to become an excellent cook, I used to enjoy and was extremely flattered that she used to ask me questions and advice about cooking and I was pleased to share my knowledge with her, also why don't you both enrol on a cookery course she might enjoy that, it is something you could enjoy together and it would be a fun experience and it would be like a date night doing something together, believe me I have been cooking to a high standard for over 30 years and you never stop learning, I also agree with Raymond that this really is not worth losing your wife and marriage over, there are far more important things in the world than cooking, yes I get the health implications but we are living in 2015 not 1915 there is nothing to stop you from taking the initiative with regards feeding your family here.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 29th October 2015 at 12:04 PM.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote