View Single Post
Old 17th January 2016, 12:26 AM   #8
Lindentree1

Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...
Sigh. Perhaps I was too impatient with you. You are young, and I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you say you didn't know what she was trying to do.

She was there to do a job, and she went over the line. I was trying to tell you not to entertain this at all. You never have to see her again, and even if she was inappropriate you knew she was married. Like Chosen said, you are responsible for your reaction. Just move on. Don't think about, or entertain someone who is married. Your life will be much easier that way, I promise you. Obviously you have been thinking about this or you would not have written. Be flattered if you want, but let it-- and her--go.

I'm sure there are many lovely single ladies that would love to go out with you. Stick with that and enjoy your life. Good luck!
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote