View Single Post
Old 29th October 2015, 11:21 AM   #2033
ralfgarnett

Re: Recently separated after 17 years of marriage honest advice and views needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
Mate. Please listen to Chosen. I don't mean read what she said but REALLY listen. She's giving you sound advice.

You are still hanging on to the old R. Change the dynamic. Please mate for your own sake just do it. Get her stuff out and change the place up a bit.
Hi NDY, thanks for your concern, but I am not hanging on to anything right now, as I have said previously her stuff being here doesn't bother me,
I rarely see it and would have to go and open doors or drawers to see it and I don't do that, and neither do I dress in her clothing or lie around draping myself in it like a modern day Miss Haversham, it is not her stuff being here that causes me depression and distress, it is her not being in my life that causes that, also as you know I refuse to do her dirty work for her and neither will I do her thinking for her or play any part in the dismantling of our 19 years together, nobody does anything for me these days.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote