View Single Post
Old 10th August 2015, 07:35 PM   #1
Jaxon

Wife and I have not been intimate in months.

Hello, my wife and I have been married for nearly eight years now, we've never had much in the way of issues, but in the past few years everything has snowed, especially this year. Our main issue right now is in the bedroom. She is no longer comfortable with sex, she's scared of it.

It started in January, she had another miscarriage. It was the latest in a line of miscarriages we do not have much in the ways of answers. We do not have any children, but she still wants to have children despite what has happened. She has pushed me away since then. She's scared of getting pregnant again and does not trust birth control. She also says she feels like a failure.

She does not even sleep in the same room as me anymore. While she has started to come around a little, she'll sit with me, or want to be held, or even some spooning, she will not do anything remotely sexual.

Whenever I try to initiate, she'll push me away. She says she can't. I've told her we can do other things, it doesn't have to be sex, and she'll argue that it'll lead to sex.

I know that I'll be told to leave her. I'm not doing that. I also expect to be told she needs counseling. I won't disagree, but she will. She does not like it, she does not accept it, and she will not go.